Thursday, March 15, 2012

Safe Travel's Prayer Card

If you have travels plans in the near future this little St Christopher's Protection prayer is good to have in your car.  I used card stock and printed it on the front, then again on the back to make two double sided cards.  Laminating may be a good idea to reduce wear and tear. I'll be taking this little gem with us ti Hilton Head for spring break.
SAFE TRAVELS EVERYONE!

SAINT CHRISTOPHER

PATRON SAINT OF TRAVEL SAFETY


St. Christopher's Protection Prayer PDF








































Dear Saint Christopher, 
protect me today
in all my travels 
along the road's way.
Give your warning sign 
if danger is near 
so that I may stop 
while the path is clear. 
Be at my window
and direct me through 
when the vision blurs 
From out of the blue.
Carry me safely 
to my destined place,
like you carried Christ 
in your close embrace. 
Amen.



1 comment: