Friday, November 9, 2012

I believe that if Christians in America...

Quoted from a lovely spirit and friend:


Something that my brain will not release, even now – and perhaps especially now – that the election is over. I believe that if Christians in America (myself included) would sanctify their own marriages (Matthew 19:6), manage their finances appropriately (Luke 16:10, Romans 13:7), protect the lives of those born and unloved (James 1:27), take c
are of the marginalized (Matthew 25:35), pray for the government (not just the “I hope my candidate wins” prayer) (1 Timothy 2:1-4), stop deifying the Republican party and vilifying the Democratic (Romans 13:1-2, Daniel 2:21) --- then we would be the light of the earth (Matthew 5:14) instead of a stumbling block for so many (1 Corinthians 8:9, Matthew 7:3-5) , and many issues that are fueled with underlying rage would have been non-issues during this overblown election season and our country would be a much different place this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment